- Also See:
- A Donor's Bill of Rights
Alaska Trails is building the foundation for a sustainable trail system in Alaska and we need your help! Whereever possible, we take the lead helping Alaskan communities and organizations fulfill their vision of safe and enjoyable public trails. You can help us in our mission by joining (or renewing) your membership today.
A membership in Alaska Trails gives you:
- the opportunity to support and be part of an organization that works hard to protect and enhance trails throughout our great state.
- a friendly place to get trail information.
- an invitation to join a community of dedicated volunteers.
- membership rates at group sponsored workshops, events, and presentations.
- year-round learning opportunities that promote safe travel, trail etiquette, and skills such as trail maintenance, trail building and repairing.
- an invitation to open forum discussion meetings.